ADRA Ukraine оголошує про відкриття вакансії на посаду асистента менеджера проекту “Відновлення житла та надання необхідної допомоги людям, які постраждали внаслідок конфлікту на сході України”, який реалізовується за фінансової підтримки Міністерства закордонних справ Німеччини. Далі – англійською.
Starts up date: ASAP
Location: Based in Kramatorsk, Donetsk region
The Project Manager Assistant will play an important role for successful project implementation. S/he will work closely with Project Manager to help coordinate and document activities. Information management will be a top priority of this job position. S/he will support and assist Project Manager with various tasks, mainly drafting monthly and interim reports in an accurate and professional manner, providing the project team with regular constructive feedback on their work, monitoring and supervising the implementation process during absence of Project Manager. In addition, the Project Manager Assistant will also be responsible for providing organization and translation assistance in meetings with donors and partners.
- Provide general support and assistance to Project Manager;
- Draft monthly and interim reports, and contribute to final reports;
- Monitor the data collection of the staff, ensuring the accuracy of data;
- Accompany donors and ADRA HQ during field missions;
- Attend relevant meetings with partners and the donor community to identify gaps and to improve ADRA’s capacity for follow-up response to future needs for humanitarian interventions;
- Participate in recruitment of new staff, in drafting TORs, interviews, shortlisting, etc.;
- Work closely with Field Coordinators, M&E and Logistic teams and all staff;
- Contribute to information management and work closely with PR team;
- Perform other relevant duties as directed by Project Manager.
- Experience in support on the planning, implementing and monitoring of humanitarian projects;
- Experience in Shelter, PSS, WASH and Referral activities is a major plus;
- Experience in data management and project documentation maintenance;
- Experience in working and collaborating with different stakeholders;
- Capacity to support the facilitation of trainings and workshops;
- Excellent report writing skills (English);
- Excellent time management skills and effective problem-solving skills;
- Strong team-building, facilitation and inter-personal communication skills;
- Experience in proposal writing is a major plus;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy, with high proficiency in the use of standard office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Please send your Cover Letter with contact details of reference persons and CV in English to the following email addresses: email@example.com, Eduard.Nagnibeda@adra.ua. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.