ADRA Ukraine is launching a project “Assistance to vulnerable groups in crisis due to hostilities in Ukraine.”
Project implementation period: from March 18 to May 18, 2022 (with possible extension).
Its purpose is to provide material assistance to vulnerable groups, namely:
– families with children who are or have left the territory of hostilities, large families, orphans and semi orphans);
– pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding;
– women or men who support their families on their own;
– over 50 years old with special needs;
– persons with disabilities / chronic diseases / injuries as a result of hostilities;
– persons who have lost income and do not have access to basic needs (water, food, housing, etc.);
– persons who have experienced gender-based violence or discrimination.