Vulnerable IDPs, returnees and conflict affected population are supported to access income sources to meet basic needs and minimize reliance on negative coping strategies.
ADRA Ukraine, Bucha office.
Objective or position/Main duties:
Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner having in mind ADRA Ukraine and donor guidelines.
Reports to the Project Manager overall and consecutively.
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other docs);
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications;
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs;
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies;
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders;
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status;
• Preparation of BoQs, assessment, drawings, estimates etc. of potential ADRA Ukraine construction sites;
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc .and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven working experience in civil engineering;
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar;
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, local regulatory approvals etc.;
• Technical supervision skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• BA/MA in Civil Engineering or long-term experience in construction engineering.
The Field Officer/Construction Engineer will undertake travels to other ADRA Ukraine offices when appropriate and requested by the Project Manager and approved by Program Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org