Vulnerable IDPs, returnees and conflict affected population are supported to access income sources to meet basic needs and minimize reliance on negative coping strategies.
ADRA Ukraine, Bucha office.
Objective or position/Main duties:
• The Field Officer conducts all specific aspects of the project activities/administration including; preparation list of potential beneficiaries (interviewed in the field), and propose final list on the Network Team meetings;
• The Field Officer have frequent contact with the all project staff in order to coordinate ADRA Ukraine activities;
• The Field Officer has frequent contact with the local authorities on matters related to the project;
• The Field Officer provides support to the Project staff and Project Manager.
Reports to the Project Manager overall and consecutively.
In the field of project activities and project administration:
• Be in regular contact with Local (targeted) administration representatives, IDPs/affected HHs and their representatives;
• Conduct regular field visits, make brief reports or updates;
• Support ADRA Ukraine filing system for relevant incoming/outgoing documentation;
• Drafting needs assessments of potential beneficiaries;
• Take part in internal and external meetings as requested by the Project Manager;
• Contribute to exchange of information between staff;
• Perform other functions as applicable;
• Contribute to inter-office exchange of information and be updated at all times on all the matters linked to the Project.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven working experience in local or international NGO;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficiency in Ukrainian Social Protection regulations;
• Strong, presentation and interpersonal skills.
The Field Officer will undertake travels to other ADRA Ukraine offices when appropriate and requested by the Project Manager and approved by Program Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com