Accountant’s responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you must have previous bookkeeping experience and be able to spot numerical errors.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our project, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions in project;
• Prepare budget forecasts;
• Publish financial statements in time;
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings;
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
• Ensure timely bank payments;
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns;
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements;
• Report on the project financial health and liquidity;
• Audit financial transactions and documents;
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary;
• Comply with financial policies and regulation.
• Work experience as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Fluency in both Ukrainian and Russian
• A high level of written and spoken English
• Excellent Computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org