Categories: NewsPublished On: 13.01.2023

Post title getting code

If a person who has the status of an internally displaced person has changed his actual place of residence, he must be registered at the new place for further benefits and assistance.
An internally displaced person informs the social protection body of the population about moving to another place of residence or about returning to the permanent place of residence.
In order to continue payments to persons who are entitled to it, the social protection body of the population at the new place of residence makes a request to the corresponding body at the previous place of residence.
The fact of residence/residence of IDPs at the actual location is selectively checked by the territorial bodies of the National Social Service of Ukraine.
In the absence of an internally displaced person at the actual place of residence/location, the official of the structural unit of social protection of the population makes a corresponding entry in the act and leaves the IDP with a notice of the need to arrive at the structural unit of social protection of the population at the place of registration within 10 calendar days for passing identification.
If an IDP has not arrived at the social protection body within 10 calendar days, the social protection body makes a decision to terminate the provision of housing assistance from the following month.
Payment of monthly state assistance to IDPs is resumed when a person entitled to such payment is registered as an IDP at the place of actual residence.

Free legal assistance for internally displaced persons is provided by the charitable organization ADRA Ukraine.

The assistance is provided with the financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany, as well as ADRA Germany.

You can get help OFFLINE at the address: Dnipro, Kozakova Str., 2-D (business center “Continent”, room 102).

You can get help ONLINE at the following number: +38 050 434 84 62

Professional consultation is provided by Yevhen Strashko, a certified lawyer, and is aimed at solving legal issues and advising IDPs regarding the actual difficulties that people from different regions of Ukraine experience every day.

Related Posts:

Related Posts: