One of the areas of assistance of the charitable fund “ADRA Ukraine” is financial support for vulnerable groups in crisis because of hostilities in Ukraine.
Registration is currently open for one of financial assistance projects for the following categories:
– persons who independently provide for the livelihood of the household;
– pregnant or breastfeeding women;
– large families;
– children at risk (children from the zone of active hostilities, or with chronic diseases, or orphans, etc.);
– persons over 50 years old with special needs;
– persons with disabilities;
– persons with severe chronic diseases and injuries as a result of hostilities.
The project applies to residents of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia regions, as well as other occupied territories at the time of the project implementation.
You can apply for registration through ADRA Ukraine hotline and our coordinators.
Please, note that assistance is provided only to those who have not previously received financial assistance from other organizations.
We remind you that registration in the project does not give a 100% guarantee of receiving financial assistance.
ADRA Ukraine team