For the sixth year in a row, ADRA Ukraine, together with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, is implementing the project “Children helping Children”, the purpose of which is to give a little happiness and attention to children who have suffered from war and need special support. As a result of the campaign 3,182 gifts have been distributed.
We sincerely thank everyone who participated in the collection of gifts that took place in almost all regions of Ukraine. Churches, schools and caring people took the most active part in the project. During January, thanks to you, we gave joy to children who needes it the most.
We have distributed together the following number of gifts:
• Dnipropetrovsk region — 580 gifts;
• Sumy region — 413 gifts;
• Kyiv region — 410 gifts;
• Cherkasy region — 400 gifts;
• Kherson region — 350 gifts;
• Donetsk region — 343 gifts;
• Poltava region — 250 gifts;
• Kharkiv region — 200 gifts;
• Zakarpattia region — 110 gifts;
• Kirovohrad region — 50 gifts;
• Zhytomyr region — 31 gifts;
• Zaporizhzhia region — 20 gifts;
• Volyn region — 15 gifts;
• Chernihiv region — 10 gifts.
We hope that this charity event will continue to expand and attract more and more caring people every year to give children as much joy and carefree moments as possible!