Please be informed that the distribution of all types of food aid in Mykolaiv will continue in October. The transitional cash program implemented by the UN World Food Program in Mykolaiv will start on November 1st for all registered beneficiaries who are eligible for this particular form of assistance. We kindly ask the beneficiaries of the Hardship group to arrive at the registration points as soon as possible.
The Hardship group includes the following populations:
• Widows and widowers with children under the age of 18.
• Single-parent-headed households with children under the age of 18, where the other parent is deprived of parental rights.
• Foster parents, guardians (including single-parent-headed households) with children under 18 (including children with disabilities), family-type orphanages.
– Two-parent families with children with disabilities under the age of 18.
– Families with children under the age of 18 with chronical medical conditions that do not qualify for disability status, who receive social benefits.
The UN World Food Program will provide clarification regarding certain categories of beneficiaries who had received food kits but do not qualify for transitional cash assistance before October 15, 2023.
For the list of vulnerability criteria, required documents, addresses of territorial centers and their work schedule, please follow the link below: