Post title getting code

Since the beginning of full-scale war, many people have faced the problem of destruction or damage to real property as a result of hostilities. Most people already know about the program for compensation for damaged or destroyed housing, but few know how it works.

Citizens have the right to submit an information notice about damaged and destroyed real estate regardless of their place of residence or stay.

An information notice is submitted by a person independently through the means of the Unified state web portal of electronic services or using the mobile application of “Diia” portal in the case of a registration number of taxpayer’s account card, through the administrator of the center for the provision of administrative services or a notary public.

The message must contain the following data:
– name of the person;
– registration number of person’s taxpayer registration card or series and passport number, unique entry number in the Unified State Demographic Register (if available);
-contact details of the person (phone number, e-mail address);
– information about real estate.

We remind you that there is free legal assistance for internally displaced persons. The direction works within the framework of GFFO project that is implemented by ADRA Ukraine with the financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany, as well as ADRA Germany.

You can get help OFFLINE at the address: Dnipro, Kozakova Str., 2-D (business center “Continent”, room 102).

You can get help ONLINE at the following phone number: +38 050 434 84 62

Yevhen Strashko, a certified lawyer, provides professional advice. The specialist helps in solving legal issues, advises on the actual difficulties that IDPs from different regions of Ukraine experience every day.

Published On: 29.12.2022

Related Posts:

Related Posts: