Categories: NewsPublished On: 22.03.2023

Post title getting code

Finding a job in a new place is often quite difficult, especially for IDPs. Particular difficulties may arise if a person was previously officially employed, but does not have a connection with the previous employer to terminate the employment relationship. Thus, how do you get fired and get unemployment benefits in that case?

An internally displaced person who has resigned from work, in the absence of documents confirming the fact of dismissal, periods of employment and insurance experience, is registered as unemployed and receives unemployment benefits, social and other services under mandatory state social insurance in accordance with the law.

A person who was unable to terminate an employment contract in accordance with Clause 1 of Article 36, Articles 38, 39 of the Labor Code of Ukraine, due to the impossibility of continuing work under such an employment contract at the previous place of residence, in order to acquire the status of unemployed and receive benefits of unemployment and social services has the right to unilaterally terminate the employment contract by submitting a corresponding application to the employment center at the place of residence. The date of termination of the employment contract is the day following the day of submission of such application.

On the day of termination of the employment contract, the employment center at the place of residence of the internally displaced person notifies the employer (by any means, including electronic), as well as the territorial bodies of the Pension Fund and the State Tax Service.

A registered IDP who does not have the documents necessary for granting the status of unemployed receives such status without the requirements applied under the normal procedure. Until the receipt of documents and information about periods of work, salary (income), insurance experience, such persons are granted unemployment benefits in the minimum amount established by legislation in case of unemployment.

Termination of self-employment of an internally displaced person is carried out upon his application and a simplified procedure at the place of residence in the relevant territorial body of the state executive power implementing the state policy in the field of migration, on the basis of a certificate of registration of an internally displaced person.

To get free legal assistance, you can contact the following address: Dnipro, Kozakova Str., 2-D (“Continent” business center, room 103) or by phone: +38 050 434 84 62

Related Posts:

Related Posts: