With the support of ADRA Slovakia, family kits consisting of food and hygiene means have been distributed to residents of Bucha, Irpin and nearby villages. The same sets have been received by IDPs living in the collective center of accommodation “Sunny Carpathians”. In total, 1,265 kits have been distributed this week.
with the support of ADRA Ukraine and UNICEF, children’s holiday has been held in the center of accommodation “Sunny Carpathians” where an entertainment program has been organized and children’s kits for development and educational materials have been distributed.
For the last week, due to “Hope For Ukraine” Project and with the support of ADRA Ukraine and “Nadia” TV channel, the following events have been implemented:
– Evacuation of people from cities of Slovyansk and Kramatorsk (Donetsk region) and villages of Kherson region has been carried out to the rehabilitation center “There is a way out”; evacuation of people from Kharkiv, Sumy and Chernihiv, delivery of humanitarian aid in the opposite direction has been carried out;
– Assistance has been provided to IDPs and people with low levels of security (pensioners and people with disabilities) in cities of Kropyvnytskyi, Chernihiv, Bila Tsekrva, Kornyn settlement (Zhytomyr region); Trostianets (Sumy region); assistance also has been provided to villages of Budyshche, Vyshenky, Ponornytsia, Mena and Korop (Chernihiv region);
– Food kits have been distributed in Boyarka, Vyshhorod, Byshiv, Yasnohorodka, Lyshnia, Makariv, Hlevakha (Kyiv region);
– Delivery of drinking water and humanitarian aid has been provided to Bucha with the support of Polish volunteers;
– Household appliances have been purchased for comfortable living of IDPs in the rehabilitation center “Zoria Nadii” (Kremenets, Ternopil region).
We continue to change the world for the better together!