Charitable organization ADRA Ukraine opened an office of free psychological assistance to citizens and IDPs living in Dnipro who suffered from the military conflict. All adults and children experiencing acute stress can receive support from qualified psychologists of the organization.
You can contact a specialist with the following questions and problems:
• post-traumatic stress disorder in war conditions;
• assistance to parents and children in war conditions;
• preservation of relations with loved ones;
• experiencing loss;
• assistance to a person who has survived violence.
Formats of work with a psychologist:
• individual consultation;
• group trainings, seminars and lectures.
The main principles of work:
• free of charge;
Work with a psychologist takes place by appointment at the address:
Dnipro, Kharkivska Str., 8-A
You can make an appointment for a consultation by calling: +380 500 105 978
The assistance is provided with the support of the Canadian government within the framework of Lifesaving Evacuation, Assistance and Protection project that also covers such areas of assistance as transportation assistance in the form of evacuation trips and social transportation.