Attention! Issuance of certificates is completed!
Last week, a new type of assistance began to be provided – food certificates. A person who has this certificate can buy food or non-food goods in the amount of UAH 1,500 in such stores as “Silpo”, “Le Silpo”, “Fozzy”, “Fora”, “Thrash! Trash!”.
Who can receive this type of assistance:
– internally displaced persons;
– persons injured as a result of military operations;
– persons with disabilities (group 1, 2);
– persons who independently provide for family’s livelihood;
– pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers;
– large families;
– people of retirement age (60+).
Where you can get certificates:
in Chernihiv and Sumy regions.
How to get a certificate:
In such cities as Chernihiv, Nizhyn and Sumy, only by PRE-REGISTRATION.
Registration takes place online through Google forms.
In other settlements, registration takes place in the distribution points on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do you have any questions?
Please, call hotline:
ADRA – regarding registration and operation of distribution points.