Only people who have not received electronic food certificates have the right to receive paper certificates.
List of villages and settlements belonging to the community:
Antonivka, Zelenivka, Komyshany, Naddniprianske, Bohdanivka, Petrivka, Sadove, Stepanivka, Blahovishchenske, Zymivnyk, Inzhenerne, Molodizhne, Prydniprovske, Pryozerne, Soniachne.
Documents for personal identification when receiving a paper certificate:
• an identity document (passport);
• a document confirming information on the address of residence;
• a certificate of IDPs of the Kherson community;
• for a child — a birth certificate.
Where can you use the certificate?
You can use it in such stores as ATB, “Silpo”, “Thrash!Trash!”.
The food certificate indicates which network of stores accepts it.
How to use the certificate?
• To use the certificate, you need to show the barcode of the certificate at the checkout or scan this barcode at the self-service checkout.
• Certificates are not designed to be exchanged for cash.
Remember when using the certificate in the store:
• If you buy goods for a total amount that exceeds the value of the certificate, you must cover the additional costs with your own money.
• The certificate can be used only once for one purchase only.
• If you wish to purchase items whose total value is less than the value of the certificate, you will not be able to get the remaining cash back.
• You can use several certificates for one purchase.
What can the certificate be used for?
You can use it to buy available products (except alcohol and cigarettes).
Each certificate will have an expiration date. Please, remember to use this voucher within the specified period.
ADRA Ukraine team sincerely requests to adhere to the recommendations of the State Emergency Service regarding the rules of conduct during martial law, so the distribution points will be closed in the event of an airstrike or the formation of an uncontrolled crowd outside. There is information about the nearest bomb shelter at each distribution point of paper certificates – please, do not neglect your own safety.
Take care, avoid terrorist threats and don’t create crowds.
Distribution points of paper certificates work according to the following schedule:
Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Who are we?
World Food Programme (WFP) is a humanitarian organization of the United Nations that provides assistance in the form of cash, vouchers (certificates) or food to vulnerable categories of the population in Ukraine. To get help, you need to fill out the self-registration form on the main page. This assistance is intended for beneficiaries who have not received assistance from other international organizations.
ADRA Ukraine is part of the worldwide network of Adventist Relief and Development Agency (ADRA) that operates in more than 130 countries. The agency provides financial, food, psychological and other types of assistance to those in need.
Do you have more questions? Please, contact the following hotlines:
World Food Programe:
(on technical issues of using certificates)
+38 067 333 1752
+38 093 170 6739
+38 050 615 5750
Call-Center work time:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: day off
Kherson local authorities: