As of today, ADRA Ukraine provides free psychological assistance to all victims of the war. We already have 18 online and offline psychologists in our staff. Personal consultations are held in the following cities of Ukraine: Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Ternopil, Uman, Ternivka (Dnipropetrovsk region) and Starokostiantyniv (Khmelnytskyi region).
We also have mobile teams of psychologists. They go to collective centers in other cities of Ukraine where orphans and IDPs who need special attention live.
ADRA Ukraine works in the following areas:
– emergency psychological aid;
– assistance to those who have suffered from violence;
– psychological support and accompaniment (during the entire project);
– treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
– crisis psychology;
– treatment of panic attacks;
– child-parent relationship.
Anyone who has encountered such problems can apply for assistance. To do this, call ADRA Ukraine hotline:
+38 067 333 1752
+38 093 170 6739
+38 050 615 5750
Registration for group consultations is at the links below.
For parents about children: