In this difficult time for us, the need for psychological support is extremely urgent. Adults and children who are in a state of acute stress need external support.
You can address to psychologists with the following questions and problems:
• post-traumatic stress disorder in war conditions;
• how to help children in wartime;
• how to maintain relationships with loved ones;
• how to overcome a loss;
• assistance to a person who has survived violence.
There are the following formats of work with a psychologist:
• individual confidential consultation;
• group trainings, seminars and lectures.
Meetings with a psychologist can be held both offline and online.
You can register for individual or group free psychological consultation at the following number: +38 095 276 04 91
You can get all additional information on the official website www.adra.ua or social networks of the organization.