Partners of ADRA Ukraine continue to provide financial assistance to people affected by hostilities on the territory of Ukraine. In particular, the Canadian project CARE with the support of the Canadian Foodgrains Bank has provided assistance to 14,198 people, of whom 9,662 have already received UAH 6,660 each.
The most vulnerable categories of the population in Kharkiv, Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson and Mykolaiv regions receive assistance within the framework of the project:
• persons who independently provide for household;
• pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers;
• children of vulnerable categories (who have been internally displaced or live in a zone of active hostilities, have chronic diseases or are deprived of parental care);
• elderly people with disabilities;
• persons with serious chronic diseases and injuries as a result of hostilities;
• people who are deprived of a source of income and are unable to provide for their basic needs — accommodation, food;
• persons with disabilities.
Please, note that currently there is NO registration for assistance within the project. Payments are ongoing according to lists previously formed by local administrations.