With the support of ADRA Sweden @adrasweden, the project is implemented in order to provide financial assistance to the population of Ukraine affected by hostilities in Kherson, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia regions. 2,138 people who belong to the following categories are already receiving assistance in the total amount of UAH 6,600:
• persons who independently provide for household;
• pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers;
• children of vulnerable categories (who have been internally displaced or live in a zone of active hostilities, have chronic diseases or are deprived of parental care);
• elderly people with disabilities;
• persons with serious chronic diseases and injuries as a result of hostilities;
• people who are deprived of a source of income and are unable to provide for their basic needs — accommodation, food;
• persons with disabilities.
Registration for receiving assistance took place with the support of local administrations and coordinators, currently payments are being made according to previously formed lists.
Please, note that registration for assistance through ADRA Ukraine hotline is ongoing for people who were injured as a result of a rocket attack in Zaporizhzhia on March 2, 2023 (residents of buildings 65, 65-B, 67, 69 on Nezalezhnoi Ukrainy Str.).